Seniors and Other Students Not Returning for the 2016-17 School Year
WCPSS Google accounts of graduating seniors and other students not returning to WCPSS next school year will be active through June 30, 2016. To keep any WCPSS Google content, be sure to follow the instructions below before June 30, 2016.
Returning students' accounts remain active continuously.
Saving Google content involves 3 parts:
- Save items Shared with me
- Export Google Drive content using Google Takeout.
- Export Sites
1. Save Items Shared with Me (Instructions - PDF)
- Items that appear under Shared with me in your Google Drive must first be saved to your WCPSS Google Drive in order to become part of the export file.
2. Export Google content (Instructions - PDF)
- The Google Takeout tool allows you to download Google content at one time.
- IMPORTANT: Once content is downloaded, the downloaded versions will not continue to update when the items are updated in Google Drive.
3. Export Google Sites (Instructions - PDF)
- Google sites cannot be exported using the Google Takeout tool.